Tomorrow begins a 21 day challenge with my aunt. She asked me to join this challenge with her on Facebook so I decided that it would be fun. The whole point behind this challenge is to form a habit of accountability. It takes 21 days to form a habit, so therefore you should (in theory of course) be in a great habit when this is done.
There are a few rules that you have to adhere to during the challenge. Here they are...
1. List a food and a drink item you are going to give up:
1 Food: Bad carbs...refined carbs. Being insulin resistant means that eating these items these are slowly pushing me toward the edge of full fledge diabetes...so I thought this was a smart choice!
1 Drink: Soda .... I just need to kick this habit!
2. Post a plan for your workouts for the first 9 days:
Here is my plan! I begin training runs for another half in 2 weeks, so the miles listed are simply miles to run to begin a foundation for that training. The insanity is just something I have at my house that I should use because it will help my running.
3. Post a before picture
I'll post mine...but i have some on here already!
4. Log in daily with your workouts!
This is what I think will be the best thing for me. I have to log in or I'm out of the challenge!
21 days to form a habit, ok Aunt Cynnie....lets do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment