Fabulousity CBOTB

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spokane Hoop Fest

It has been some time since I have posted, so I will try to make a better effort to blog more. My friend inspired me with her list of goals for the summer! Here's to you Celeste!!!

Ken and I made the trek to Spokane, Washington this past weekend. Ken has been playing in this tournament for the past 10+ years. I must say it was quite the event, they shut down part of downtown for this tournament. It has a ton of vendors set up, over 27,000 players and like 800 brackets! Lots of people! Ken's team has had the same 3 players every year him, and his friends Wes and Boone. Their 4th is always something of a question, this year Boone brought a guy named Eddie. They lost their first game on Saturday, and then had to play two more Saturday through the losers bracket that day. They did great and got to play on Sunday. They did however lose that game so they broke even for the weekend. Not great, but not bad either! Here are a few pictures of the games...


Ken liked this one because he was blowing by "Roid Rage" as he so fondly called him!!






This is Boone


This is Eddie


I like this one because of how it turned out with all of the players in and out of focus!




No comments:

Post a Comment