Fabulousity CBOTB

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Boomer!!

As many of you may know, Ken and I have 2 of the most amazing, yet interesting labs in America. We started our little family with Moe, and then decided that he was lonely and got him a brother. Boomer is our "special" child! He is the one who always look like he is confused, but always happy. His tail goes about 1000 miles/hour, and you rarely find him without a tennis ball in his mouth! I ruv my boons! Well his birthday came so we had a small party! Lucky for Boomer, his cousin Elmer has been visiting so he got to be part of the party! I made him a dog cake, a real cake made with ingredients that are good for a dog (and no there was no dog food in the cake!). I made big cupcakes and frosted them for them! Then they put on their hats, we sang, and then they ate! Yes I know, they are not kids, but oh well!!


   These are the cupcakes for the boys!


The birthday boy!


Moe and Boomer in their birthday hats waiting patiently for cake!


The crew!



1 comment: