Fabulousity CBOTB

Monday, February 4, 2013

Accountability....its for the birds

There is this thing when you are trying to change your lifestyle and lose weight...its called accountability. Where you have to prove that you really did drink all that water, and you did run those 5 miles.  I have some really good friends C and N who are also on this journey, and they have done some great things! So taking a cue, and going off of C's suggestion I'm going to use this to keep myself accountable. 

 
Aww...goal setting! So my friends do this thing where they choose 4 goals that they want to achieve that week. Then they talk about them! So this morning bright and early I got a text from C telling me it was a brand new week, with new goals to accomplish! So here are my goals this week..

1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water every day. This is something I struggle with, especially when faced with a choice between that and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi or Dr. Pepper...so this is a huge goal for me!
2. Work out at least 4 days this week.
3. Track my food every day!!!
4. No eating out!

Ok friends, so heres to accountability!

No comments:

Post a Comment