Remember that day when you were super skinny and you gave all the Victoria's Secret models a run for their money.... Yeah me either. But hey, there was a time when I was alot less :D So in keeping up with the times...and being accountable and all... I thought I would post a few pictures of where I was at one time, and where I am now.
Before...weight was around 180, I had run 2 half marathons and worked out ALL the time.
Enter real life...and emotional roller coasters and excuses and all of that weight that was lost slowly but surely creeps itself back on....and then decides to add an additional 15 pounds. So my current weight is 230 pounds.
Yesterday went well, I didn't get up at 5 am..imagine that and lets face it today i didn't get up that early either. I wish that I would somehow just catch the "early bird" stuff and be able to just pop out of bed early....so if anyone knows of a magical pill like this let me know!


No comments:
Post a Comment