Fabulousity CBOTB

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedded bliss...

I thought that I would blog real quick about some wedding stuff since I have been giving my entire existence to that whole ordeal for the last month. Finally the day came!!! Ken and I packed up last saturday and made the trek to Montana for the week of wedding fun! Sunday we spent hanging out with my family and getting prepared for the upcoming week of events. We spend the next few days collecting various little things, preparing center pieces, eating fabulous food because family was in town, crying, stressing out, getting a 45 minute head massage from my aunt followed by an hour massage by my sister (yes she is a liscensed massage therapist), freaking out over getting all the paperwork we need for a marriage license, finding out that paperwork isnt sufficent, having to drive 45 minutes one way to get a license in another county (all of this on friday mind you!), worrying about the pouring rain (it rained from Monday through Saturday until noon), rehersing for the moment, last minute detail trips to walmart at midnight, waking up to my fabulous cousins bursting through the door with makeup, my bridesmaids and I cramming 11 people into a small hotel room, the sun coming out and shining, me being an hour late for pictures, the zoolander family photo, making it down the aisle without tripping, laughing throughout the entire ceremony, putting kens ring on the wrong hand, new verses being sung to "Grow Old with You", dancing out to the recessional, fabulous friends, AMAZING cake, ken signing out marriage license in blood, and dancing the night away! I don't think that I could have asked for a more perfect wedding. To all those who made our day amazing...thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment