Ken thinks that we need to be bloggers so we can keep in touch with our friends and family from all over. I tried to explain to him that we already had a blog, and that is when he called me on the last time I updated this thing. So together we are going to try to be those people...bloggers!
This year for New Year's Eve Ken and I were pretty low key. After all that has happened in the recent week with the surgery I had, I wasn't feeling physically up to doing anything. So instead we bought ourselves a treat! We scored Avatar the extended directors cut on Bluray for the night, and bought some sparkling grape juice and settled in to counting down the new year!
As I look back and reflect on what 2010 has brought us, I couldn't be more grateful for all of the many blessings that we have recieved. As 2011 is now in full swing, here are our resolutions for this upcoming year....
Deana: To lose weight (this is something every girl puts on her list...usually number one too!!), and to be a more efficient house-wife type person i.e. doing more laundry, and cleaning on a more regular basis.
Ken: to not be an antagonist...if you are unsure what this means please just ask Ken...and he can explain this better than I can!!
So here is to a fantastic New Year!!! We hope that everyone has a fantastic 2011, and that it may be better than 2010 dreamed of being!!
No comments:
Post a Comment