Fabulousity CBOTB
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Not even Dog could make it better....
Tonight was logging another 3 miles in for training. I'm sad to say this was but this was crazy hard hard for me. For some reason everything went wrong on my way to the gym. I forgot to put on my heart rate monitor, then I got inside and had forgotten my ipod outside. Then as we were running my calves started to hurt...UGH. Not even watching Dog the Bounty Hunter (which was on and even a new episdode was about to begin...which dont fret it dvr'd itself on my home tv) helped to keep my mind off of everything and relax and run. What a night. I accomplished my 3 miles though, and kept pace with what I had done on Monday so that was good. But as I sit here typing, I am seriously about to fall asleep. Oh please let there be a snow day tomorrow....I really need to sleep in!!! Pray for a snow day please.....that would mean a 5 day weekend...please Heavenly Father...I've been nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment