Fabulousity CBOTB

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My bum is going to HURT

Today was the big weigh in with my trainer.....and I lost 5 pounds!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, after all the physical craziness that I have experienced this week 5 pounds made me elated!!!!!! Whoop whoop! However, my trainer took the 5 pound loss as an indication that I could probably work my toosh off...literally. She killed me today with lunges and oblique squats and what not else.... and this was only for about 40 minutes. UGH....my bum is already in pain...so I can only imagine what tomorrow may bring. I may not be walking!! However since I am blogging about this to help keep my accountable, then I thought I better put some of my goals up here too...so here they go...

I want to be able to shop for jeans at walmart! Yes this is my goal...now I know that jeans from Walmart are not the most fashionable ... but thats the point. If you want to grab a pair of jeans from walmart you have to be a size 6 or 8 in order to get ones that even fit...so I want to be able to go to Walmart and grab a pair of jeans should the fateful event that my crotch or bum rip out and nothing else is open and I forgot to wear underwear...I would be able to purchase some!!!

I want to purchase a new wardrobe!!!!!  So one of my resolutions is to be a more efficient house wife... so in trying to do this I have done ALL of the laundry in our house. Yes ALL of it...and in doing so I realized that my wardrobe is basically 5 years old...meaning that I have been mainting this lifestyle for over 5 years now.  It amazed me as I looked at the clothes that I was folding how long ago I had purchased them...and how much I had let my life just hang in the balance with those purchase...So I threw them all out.....I took all of my clothes that currently fit me from the summer months and put them into a tub to take to the DI...that way I will have absolutely nothing to wear this summer...so I guess I will HAVE to loose weight!!!!

I am feeling quite encouraged today...so I only hope that the motivation continues tomorrow is a 2 mile run...my goal is to get it done in under 40 minutes! Well I'm off to air pop myself some popcorn for my evening snack...(yes its replacing my chip addiction). Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go friend! I'll come run with you tonight! Lord knows I need it after the holidays and not tracking. Tami is going to whip me on Friday! Got to love the burn. Call me if you want to meet up

    ReplyDelete