Fabulousity CBOTB

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1...the battle begins

So its monday, not just any monday but the monday after the "new year." This is the day when everyone begins to work on their New Year's resolutions. One of mine is that I want to remain, for once, accountable with changing my lifestyle into one that is much more healthy. So today it began. I counted every single thing that I have put into my mouth, even to the point of weighing out my food and measuring amounts for exact calories. That part was pretty easy, however, the gym is what killed me. I feel so ambitious to be at the gym and want to be that person, but man is it hard and this is only day 1. I planned the time to go, and got dressed and even planned out what I was going to do...but somehow this did not work out. I did get to the gym, but when I began my run my body and mind just did not cooperate. I did well, I made it 1.90 miles in less than a half and hour which is excellent in my opinion but it still felt like a bad workout. My legs were itching from being cold, my feet hurt, my ankels felt un-supported...and I just couldn't get into the book I had to listen to for the work out. YET I still did it. I went and put in the time...it can only get better from here... So here's to tomorrow...

1 comment: