Fabulousity CBOTB
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Mind over all fried foods
I totally spaced blogging last night, I got caught up talking to a friend and then was so tired I went to sleep. This weight loss stuff is really starting to become hard for me. This is the week when I generally give up. I quit being diligent about counting my calories, my appetite increases, my drive to workout decreases and I fall right off the wagon. I know this so I have been able to semi-push through this week, but it has been rough. I went on a binger of drinking Skinny Vanilla Chai Teas for breakfast 3 days in a row...yesterday I even drank 2 of them. I have no motivation at all. I almost didn't go do my long run last night. But I forced myself into it, and I'm glad I did. I ran 4 miles in 55 minutes!! I cut almost 2 minutes off my time from last week which is huge! The whole time my shins were killing me...and my legs felt so heavy. My mind was so not into it that I didn't notice that the mileage was only 2.9 instead of 3.9 and I sprinted that last tenth...only to realize that I still have a mile to go...UGH. Needless to say this week has been a drag. I even napped today for 2+ hours. My body is just exhausted. But I need to push through this and really be diligent so that I can get over this week and keep losing. So hopefully monday's run will go better...starting monday my short runs are 3.5 miles and my long run is 5 miles...YEESH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment