Fabulousity CBOTB

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Death Mills equal safety straps

Tonight was the big weigh in and I'm proud to report......2.5 pounds down!!!!!! Horray!!! That was a pretty exciting thing. I wish that this stuff melted off a lot quicker than it does...but it doesnt so slow and stead wins the race. Tami killed us tonight!!! She made us warm up for 3 minutes and then sent us into death mills...which is where you put your incline at a giant number and then run for an amount of time...then jump off and repeat. Throughout this entire thing, you are running at this incredible incline so much so that you have to put the "safety strap" onto your shirt as you run. Because YES there is a slight chance that if you slip and fall you are flying backwards and road rashing the fabulousness right off of your face...no joke. Much like what many of you may have witnessed on The Biggest Loser a few times or on you tube.  This is not something you do un-supervised, nor without the emergency break! This was our warm up ...are you kidding me. 5 minutes of these things. Now I know this isn't very much but trust me its ALOT when you are on the treadmill and wanting to die. Then she took us back to weights where we did 4 sets with 8 reps at HEAVY weights. I literally could not get the last few reps up it was hard. I am going to have to have a sling to write on the board tomorrow...my poor students! Tomorrow is another big run, 3 miles and I can do it!!!!!!!! I'm so grateful to my support team to helps keep me motivated!!! Walmart Jeans here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go friend! The dreaded death-mills! I'm sure that'll be incorporated into our workout this week as well. D-U-M-B! DUMB! Oh, well...3 miles here we come

    ReplyDelete