Fabulousity CBOTB

Monday, January 10, 2011

To Whom It May Concern.....

Monday...another Monday...I hate Mondays. I really do. Its a new week at work, meaning that my kids are still half asleep from their weekend. Monday also means, back to the grind with working out. Yesterday was so nice to just rest...but I feel like I should have just run yesterday becasue today I felt like I hadn't run in forever. Today starts week two of the training log .... meaning my short runs this week are 3 miles long...and my long run is 4 miles again. So tonight rolled around and Ken and I headed off to the gym. Man was it packed...apparantly 5 pm is not the ideal time to run. So I hopped on my treadmill and was off...and after my first 2 tenths of a mile I thought I was going to die. I looked at my mileage and thought to myself...you have got to be kidding me...I have 2.8 miles left to go and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired. But I struggled through it and I did it, I made my goal...and the exciting part is that I did it in 40 minutes and 30 seconds! It was taking me around 30 minutes to run 2 miles last week only to move into 40 minutes for 3 miles... crazy crazy stuff!!! Tomorrow is the big weigh in...i'm nervous. 
 On a lighter note...I am a little bummed that I just witnessed Auburn win the National Championship over Oregon....I really wanted Oregon to win...hmm I'm bummed!  Ok happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment