Fabulousity CBOTB
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ugh....that is all I can muster....
I think that the title says its all... UGH. Today has been one of those days. Last night my trainer texted me to tell me that she couldn't make it tonight. No big deal really...we rescheduled. So I had planned tonight to go work the super circut at the gym so that I could get something in.... and as usual life throws itself right into the mix. Tonight we had cubscouts.. .Ken and I are the wolfpack leaders. So we had to get off work, pick up supplies for cubscouts, make and eat dinner, and get to scouts all before 6 pm. So by the time it came for me to hit the gym...I decided I would just do the Biggest Loser on the Wii for my workout. This was not a great idea. I did it for like 10 minutes, no big deal, but I'm just disappointed in my progress today. Tomorrow will be better....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment