So I was so wiped out last night that I didn't blog, ugh.. But in my defense after the gym I did go support my husband while he played church ball last night. So I ran from 6:45 - 7:45 ish and Ken's game started at 8pm. So when you get home at 9 after a run, and an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter (My all-time favorite show) I was out like a light!
My run last night went so well! I gave myself 40 minutes to complete my run and I did it in 30!!! I'm so proud of myself! It was hard, but it felt so good to run. At first I thought I was going to die while I was warming up...my legs were KILLING me yesterday due to the massive amounts of squats and lunges that Tami made me do..but as soon as I started into my run they felt great....
Not to worry though, that euphoria of wonderfulness wore off this morning...as I tried to get out of bed and basically crumbled to the floor as my quads gave out on me due to the VAST amount of lactic acid that has permanently placed itself inside those muscles!! UGH.
Needless to say my legs do not feel any better, but at least i'm still going to go! I've decided that I think I'm going to run in a half marathon in April in Salt Lake City...so hopefully that will keep my motivation up while I train! I will write again tonight after my workout...happy thursday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment