Fabulousity CBOTB
Friday, January 7, 2011
I've got a feeling....
That tonight's going to be a good night!!!! And that it was! Tonight was my long run on my weekly list of runs. I'm doing a program to train for a half marathon. I haven't quite decided if I want to run the half that is in April in Salt Lake. I know I just need to sign up and do it and force myself into that...but I just haven't yet. Anyway, I am still going to do the training program because it will help me to build my endurance and is a great cardio burn. So I debated whether or not to go, but my friend C told me we had to do it. I'm so glad we went, it was hard but I did it!!!!!!!! I ran 4 miles in under 1 hour!!!! What an accomplishment! I am so so excited!!! Thank you to my friend C for encouraging me to keep going...even when I wanted to stop after only 2 miles. I have even officially made my 2000 calories burned for my PA for the week. What a feeling it was to do that! Let's just see how I feel in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment