Fabulousity CBOTB

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Scale Owes You.....

Tonight as I did my weigh in...my trainer looks at me and says..."Don't worry about it Deana, the scale owes you."  Excuse me? What did you just say? How is that even possible??? Never in my life has the scale every owed me...except for maybe an explanation of why it chose to keep gradually moving itself up instead of down but to owe me negative pounds.....unreal.  Needless to say I only lost a pound this week. While this is frustrating as can be all, because according to my ridiculously annoying food journal I should have been down at least 3. So all I have to say is that scale better pay up when I get back on there or I'm not going to be very happy.  So I haven't blogged in awhile so I had better catch this thing up pretty quick!!
  Last night I had another 3.5 miles to log at the gym. This was crazy! I was about 10 minutes into my run, when my legs decided they would just CRAMP the crap out of me. Oh my word it was crazy. They hurt so bad...but I pushed through because I'm fairly certain its 60% the fact that my body isn't used to this kind of work and 40% my mind not happy so its trying to detour me. But I did...and I cut my time again!!! So I ran it in 43 minutes!!!!! Which is almost 2 minutes faster than monday!!! So I'm almost down to 12 minute miles!!!
  Tonight was our rescheduled training session with Tami. We weighed in(as you previously know...Ugh darn you scale). And then warmed up. Then she decided that she would kill us with a circut.  So we had to do lunges first. Since there weren't enough 15's up there...she gave me the 17.5 pound weights. She didn't tell me we would be using these the rest of the circut either.  So we did a circut of reverse lunges 12 reps per leg, then 12 squats, 12 plank rows, 12 push ups, 12 uppper/lower ab things, 12 bicep curls, 12 tricep extensions, and 12 overhead presses.  I am convinced that since 12 is a multiple of 6 that there might have been a slight presence of devilish work...but thats just me. 17.5 for overhead shoulder presses and plank rows...I thought I was going to die. I could barely lift the weights up for squats let along overhead presses.... So as I sit here typing..my shoulders are burning and breathing is hurting my abs. I think its time for bed...oh to sleep for 15 hours...maybe I will call in sick tomorrow :D  Ha ha! Tomorrow is the big 5 mile run...my goal to get it out in 75 minutes!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment