Fabulousity CBOTB

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The smell of wet dirt!!!

One of my most favorite smells in the entire world is the smell of rain. I love that fresh clean smell you get when its just starting to sprinkle and barely get the ground wet. Well I used to think it was this fabulous smell of rain...until my dear friend Jacob told me that wasn't the smell of rain...that was the smell of wet dirt. Now thats all I can think about when it rains...that and it means its SPRING! Now I don't want to speak too soon because it might jinx what is going on but I think its coming. Tonight my friend C and I braved the weather (a storm was certainly on the horizon) to run our short run this week. Our short run was 5 miles, which is not that much but is certainly long enough. It was amazing.....we had such a great pace and just kept going. My calves and foot decided that they would be angry for awhile..but then my body went numb and I just kept on truckin. We made it in about 1 hour too which is phenomenal I'm just seriously in such a great mood after this run! Only 36 days left until the race!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment