Everytime I blog I swear that I am going to be a better blogger...and then weeks go by and I don't blog. Its not that I don't enjoy it....I am just a space cadet and forget about it. So i'm doing my best...maybe I should set a reminder on my phone so that I do this more often. I cannot believe that my race is seriously like 5 weeks away from now. That is just absolutely crazy! Training has gotten more intense and I swear my miles are getting harder. Ken signed up to run with me, which is super sweet...but he is a male. And that male can just run twice a week and is kicking my bum in miles.
Yesterday, however, I had a huge awakening in my working out/running experience. I ran my first mile last night without slowing down. Thats right, I did it!!! Huge accomplishment for me! I am seriously so freaking proud of myself I could just eat some ice cream!!! Ok I better not do that! The rest of my 5 miles went ok, I battled a MASSIVE side ache after my first mile...I think that was my body smiting me for running a full mile without stopping but oh well!! Tonight is Personal Training so I will try to blog about that when I get home!
No comments:
Post a Comment