Fabulousity CBOTB
Monday, February 28, 2011
I'm just plain TIRED....
Today was the big weigh in for the accountability at school...I weighed in at 204.6 which is 2.6 pounds down from last week! Wahoo!! I am however, exhausted. I don't know what it is about Monday, but it just seems to stink when it comes to getting my workout in. I really really just hate it! I get on there and its like I just can't get going for some reason. Tonight my lungs felt like they were 7 times larger than normal in chest...which is fabulous just fabulous feeling! But I did it! I got a little excited though as we were leaving the gym, because I noticed that my black boots with the fur were for once not being overtaken by my calves which is a nice thing! So now my motivation is to find me some darn cute tall boots to wear!!! We shall see how the rest of the week goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment