Fabulousity CBOTB

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Truth be told

Friends...well I have been avoiding the blog lately for more reasons than one.  We recently just had Parent Teacher Conferences. As a teacher, these are the days that I seriously DREAD, HATE, DESPISE...basically wish that I didn't have to go through them at all. As a teacher, this is the point where you have to meet with the parents, and do one of the following things...tell them how wonderful their children are doing and how much you enjoy having them in your class...which is something that the parents probably already know, or the opposite tell them that their child is not doing so well in your class and that they need to be working more in some areas. This is not news that parents want to hear. More often then not, those students are the ones whose parents are too busy doing their own thing to truly help their children. WHICH drives me nuts!
  This also means a stressful two days for me. And when I get stressed I do not make very good food choices...so I went through that week only to greet the next week with a trip to Salt Lake City. Ken got tickets to the Bulls v Jazz last wednesday which ment an overnight trip to SLC.  Whenever we road trip to SLC we cannot leave town without enjoying a meal at P.F. Changs...which does not exactly scream DIET if you know what I mean. So I had that sweet excuse not to blog or workout as well...
So I apologize for not blogging...but I'll work harder to be a better blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment